We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

My library memory space is filled

wjfederer
Regular Participant

My library memory space is filled

My library image memory space is filled up I want to delete the oldest files. How do I sort the flies by date so I can delete the oldest files
7 REPLIES 7
William_D

Hello @wjfederer ,

You should be able to click the tab for Date Added, which will cause the files to re-sort, each click going back and forth between either ascending or descending order. 

Once you have the files selected that you wish to delete, make sure to also perma-delete them from your My Library trash as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
wjfederer
Regular Participant

There is no arrow down next to Date Added at the top of that column when I am on the Library page.

Perhaps that arrow does not show if one has their memory full.

I would really like to sort the images in the library from the oldest to the recent so I can delete old files and free up library storage space.

Hello @wjfederer ,

Do you not see the Date Added option at the top of the list, when looking at your library files?

Annotation 2020-08-17 075938.jpg

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
GBDIOC-staff

Hi William, 

I have the same question, and there is no arrow that appears on that column tab. See below for what it looks like from my perspective: 

AmberBackus_0-1612297774126.png

Is there something we are doing wrong? Or maybe we're on the wrong screen to see this function? Thanks in advance for your help! 

So when you click on those column names, such as Date Added or Basic Info, it doesn't sort your info at all?

William D

No, it does not. Those areas aren't clickable to me/don't do anything. The only thing I can select is the checkbox to the left of the "Thumbnail" column to select all the visible files. 

The only thing that'd explain those not being clickable would be a connectivity error. Something blocking you from interacting with the site's elements properly - a caching error, an incompatible plugin, an overly aggressive security app or VPN, etc. I'd recommend performing connectivity troubleshooting to see if you can figure out what would be affecting your ability to sort the library columns.

Beyond that, if the issue persists, I'd recommend calling in to our general support line so they can screenshare and do some more hands-on troubleshooting, or to work with the higher level technical team live with you.

William D