We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

My newsletter

RobertK.W7
Participant

My newsletter

Hello,

You made me a new newsletter and its terrible and unusable? How do I get a new one made that can actually be used. The one you made if changed leaves huge gaps in the newsletter. One spot that you cant change was 3 inched of empty space? Who can I talk to? Plus this is the 2nd time I have ask about this and no one has responded. Maybe its time to move on from your website.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @RobertK.W7 ,

The last case for this account was over a year ago, and there's no design opps for this account. I did take a look at the latest 3ge emails you sent, and I'm not seeing the issue you're describing. 

If this is in relation to a different account, could you please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign(s) and the username of the relevant account? That way we can investigate further and see where the root of your issue is, as well as look into the requested design opp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.