My page isn't opening

My page isn't opening

my page isn't opening
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: My page isn't opening

Hi @BarbaraW71,

I'm sorry to hear Constant Contact is not loading properly for you. I would like to suggest some troubleshooting steps that will hopefully alleviate the issue.

1) Sign in to Constant Contact in a Private Browsing window. This keeps cache/cookies and extensions at bay and if the site works normally it could be an extension on the browser that is interferring with the site. If that doesn't work, then--

2) Try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).

3) Do an Internet speed test to see if your Internet download and upload speeds are at least around 2mbps.

If this does not help, or your getting any error messages as well, please send an e-mail to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can try additional troubleshooting.

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured