My test email is not being delivered

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My test email is not being delivered

I have tried to send several times a test email to 4 different accounts. Only one of them is delivered, the one that goes to a Yahoo account, the other 3 are either Gmail, or they are linked to a Gmail and they don't receive the email, even when CC says it was sent. I need to send urgently a press release, and can't even make sure that the email is going out properly. I need help, already tried calling but it didn't work, nobody answers there at this moment. Please help!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: My test email is not being delivered

Hi @NancyB2144 

I can definitely understand how important it is for your email to be successfully delivered! Are these contacts also not seeing your email in their junk/spam folders? Because you are also having this experience with Gmail addresses, we always suggest checking their Promotions Tab. Many emails sent through Constant Contact will land in the Promotions Tab in Gmail.  With that said, I have also looked at your most recent campaign. The test email I have sent myself did land directly in my inbox. However we have seen cases where emails are not delivered due to content or even the subject line. Are any of these contacts able to receive a test with an altered subject line, or even a test of a blank email campaign?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.