NEED HELP WITH POSTING TO FACEBOOK

Participant

NEED HELP WITH POSTING TO FACEBOOK

I no longer use another person to send campaigns. I now do it myself. I was trying to schedule post to Facebook and the previous person's name came up with message "to fix now, click here." When I clicked, the following message popped up.  We weren't able to fix the authorization problem with the Facebook account that's currently logged in. Make sure the Facebook account you're using has access to manage this page or go to Facebook.com and log in as the correct user.

I'm stuck. Please tell me how to eliminate previous person's name so I can schedule post to Facebook. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MarvinF8

Even though you have reached out and were assisted through Twitter, I wanted to share our answer here in the Community as well. The good news is you can disconnect the social media accounts on your Social Share. Once you finish the steps on disconnecting, you will then have to connect the correct accounts. Please always make sure you are logging into a Business Profile page. If you are trying to log into your personal Facebook page the system will not allow it. Facebook no longer allows posting from third-parties. The only way to connect properly is with a business profile. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.