NPO Rate & Multi-Users

Participant

NPO Rate & Multi-Users

I am working in a nonprofit organization, and we have a few people who would be managing communications from this platform. Can we have 4 or 5 people sign up to access Constant Contact with their own sign ins, or shall we edit the email to be a more generic version where anyone can use it? 

Also, is there a nonprofit price like there used to be? It's been a few years since I've used Constant Contact!

Thanks!
Saira

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @SairaS8 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

Welcome Back! We are so happy to have you. We do still offer Non-Profit and Tax Exempt Pricing when you prepay for 6 months or 1 year. There are two plans to choose from when you sign up for Constant Contact, Email and Email Plus. Email Plus allows you up to 10 users, so with this option you would be able to have that many unique users within your account. You may compare the plan pricing here. When using the Pricing Tool, if click Buy Email or Buy Email Plus you may check exact pricing by utilizing the slider bar for your number of contacts. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!