Name Tags

Highlighted

Name Tags

Your name tags are the reason I will cancel my membership.*** The differences from edit to preview pages makes it incredibly difficult to understand what a working tag actually is...

What's more frustrating, I'm communicating with clients as a consultant that helps them with their CRM software, which includes a broadcast email tool. One that luckily, is far more straightforward. The name tag system it that software I train, is something your team could learn from as it's virtually impossible to have the same issues as I've had with using Constant Contact. 

I simply do not trust your software any longer and will consider removing the name tag in future messages. This is simply not worth the annual cost and the reason I'll be looking at other broadcast email service providers. 

Name Tags.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Name Tags

Hello @StevenP186 ,

As there is no direct coding capability in the email editor (what we call '3ge' or '3rd-generation editor' sometimes), we do offer the capability to insert greeting tags and contact details into the email body, and add personalization to the subject lines.

In previews and test sends our system will pull the account's default information to fill in the details (e.g. the account's First Name, the account's primary email address, etc.), but they will send out the applicable contact info (or established secondary fallback) when sent as a true, live email.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured