Navigation Bar

SOLVED
Go to solution
JillianM115
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

We are new to Constant Contact and are trying to build our first email newsletter. We have a navigation bar on our newsletter, but we need 6 spots/columns instead of the visible 5 that are provided. Is there a way to add another column so we can have 6 link spots? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JillianM115 ,

Five would be the max you can have in a single row. If you're needing six spots, I'd recommend splitting the setup between two rows. Most of the customers I've seen where they setup these navigation bars will still split between two rows even for 4 or 5 links, for the sake of also having the text more easily readable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JillianM115 ,

Five would be the max you can have in a single row. If you're needing six spots, I'd recommend splitting the setup between two rows. Most of the customers I've seen where they setup these navigation bars will still split between two rows even for 4 or 5 links, for the sake of also having the text more easily readable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST