Need Assistance With Add To Calendar

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need Assistance With Add To Calendar

Not everyone uses Outlook for their calendar - the "Add to Calendar" only works for Outlook.  Would someone please explain how to use a workaround solution that includes the ability to use Google calendars?  Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Need Assistance With Add To Calendar

Hi @GregS212 

You are correct, the add to calendar button through our event invitation emails and our RSVP action-blocks are connected to Outlook. I apologize we currently do not provide an add to calendar link. You do however have the option of creating a calendar entry as an ICS file through an outside source and linking that in the body of your email instead as a workaround. We have also submitted your feedback on having this ability in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured