Need Help With Monthly Campaingns

Participant

Need Help With Monthly Campaingns

Is there anyone in the Wilmington, NC area I can hire to help me with formatting my monthly email campaigns? I know what I want to say...but I don't have the time to learn this program. I would rather pay someone to get my message out to my customers with a professional look. 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

@MichaelI073

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! We have a design team that can create you a mobile friendly, branded email template. We are having a special for $79. It is placed in your account, and you can reuse it for each send. The layout is completely set up, and you just have to fill in your content!

Let us know if that is something you might be interested in. In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.