Need Help and Confirmation on Something

SOLVED
Go to solution
user7329376
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

I have a website  related to this and want to share the posts on my social media platforms when I publish it. i have heard that it is possible through constant contract,

Need help regarding this matter.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user7329376 ,

You can utilize our system for creating and scheduling social posts, as well as tracking social engagement. We have several articles on the subject, which you can find in our Knowledge Base. Some of these relevant articles are: 

Based on what you're describing, once you've published the article / blog post on your site, you'd then copy its URL and add that to a social post you make, along with some standard wording that fits for the applicable social platform. Keep in mind that there are some limitations, depending on the platform. For example, Instagram doesn't allow live links in their post descriptions, and Twitter has a significantly shorter character limit compared to other platforms. Each platform also has its own image sizing requirements, and can be drastic different in how the images crop or appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user7329376 ,

You can utilize our system for creating and scheduling social posts, as well as tracking social engagement. We have several articles on the subject, which you can find in our Knowledge Base. Some of these relevant articles are: 

Based on what you're describing, once you've published the article / blog post on your site, you'd then copy its URL and add that to a social post you make, along with some standard wording that fits for the applicable social platform. Keep in mind that there are some limitations, depending on the platform. For example, Instagram doesn't allow live links in their post descriptions, and Twitter has a significantly shorter character limit compared to other platforms. Each platform also has its own image sizing requirements, and can be drastic different in how the images crop or appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST