Need Shopify "Collection" integration - not just product

AngelaT093

Need Shopify "Collection" integration - not just product

We need to be able to link Collections from shopify in emails not just products.  Sometimes you just want to send a quick  - Gifts for Her  - Gifts for Him  ETC (whatever your collections are named)  Why isn't there a shopify block for collections too?

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AngelaT093,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Currently, the integration only allows you to choose one item per block, and the link goes to a squeeze page that does not contain the full collection, or an option to get to the collection easily. The workarounds we have are to add in the link to the collection in a separate button, or add it to an image inserted not using the Shopify Action Block. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you for your response, I already know what's currently available and the work around  that's why I was asking for further integration.  Hopefully at one point they will put something in.
Thanks

Hello @AngelaT093,

I will definitely track your feedback on this! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I also gave that feedback to a shopify tech support who said "adding collections would be very useful" So hopefully between their development team and Constant Contact's development team that eventually might be a thing. 

Hello @AngelaT093,

Thank you for that information. I will be sure to submit your feedback on that as well! Thanks. 

Zoe H.