Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

Highlighted

Re: Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

I'm also interested in this feature.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Consider this another request to have the permanent delete feature added.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Another user requesting a permanent delete option. It's crazy that users have been requested this since 2012 and it still hasn't been implemented. It's a very common feature on other email platforms. When will a permanent delete option be available? 

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Add me to the permanent delete feature request.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It's been almost 2 years since we've requested for this feature and nothing has been done. It doesn't take that long to have a developer create this. 

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

We have over 400 "deleted" campaigns dating as far back as 2013. I don't understand why Constant Contact would want to continue using that much storage space for dead campaigns that customers have clearly been asking for a way to permanently delete them. We don't want anyone restoring these old campaigns and I'm sure that Constant Contact doesn't want everyone going back to the legacy templates that were used to create those old campaigns. Mailchimp offers a way to delete campaigns. They have become quite competitive with Constant Contact. I would think that you would want to keep up with your competitors.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured