The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

Highlighted

Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

After more than two years, this request by many users has not been fulfilled. Please, please do so. I just recently started a campaign and then realized that I needed to set it up differently. However, I could not use the same campaign name because the draft I had deleted was using that campaign name. I then had to come up with something else.

As has been noted, other email campaign programs have a permanent delete feature, surely Constant Contacts developers can do this without too much effort.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Need a Optional Permanent Delete Campaigns Feature

Hello @RichardF85 ,

I understand the desire for this functionality, and I've made sure to pass your information and case to the engineers, with the feature request included.

In the meantime, you are still able to edit the names of campaigns you no longer wish to utilize, if you'd like to keep the names for your filing purposes (i.e. click on the email's name > click on the pencil next to it on the reporting/editing page). If you feel like you need to start over from scratch, you can also just directly delete the blocks within a campaign.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured