Need access to my account

Jetsave
Participant

Need access to my account

Dear Team, Hi. Hope you are doing safe. I shall like to inform you that our office was closed from 24th March 2020 till date, due to lockdown in India. We run a travel agency and hence our business was totally stuck by the COVID Pandemic. We have now resumed our operations now and tried to inform all our clients through newsletter. however, our account is blocked due to non payment. We request you to please resume our services for 1 month and we shall send the newsletter to all our clients and shall make the payment by end of the month. We are running tremendous finance crunch and have never defaulted on the payment in the past. We are one of the oldest customers using your services for over last 7-8 years. Please give us one month grace period so as to help us boost our business. We shall make the payment every month like before. Request you to please activate our account now. Kindly support us for 3 weeks and we will back on our feet to run the business and will start paying you like we did before. Hope you understand our situation and support us. Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Jetsave ,

I went ahead and passed your case along to Billing to review your request. They should be reaching out within the next 1-2 business days to the email address you provided and/or to your account's main email. For a quicker response, you may wish to call them directly.

Additionally, for your account security, I'd strongly recommend changing your password since these types of posts are public. I removed your info from your post, but for your safety, it'd still be best to update your account. As a general internet best practice, support teams don't need passwords to find or confirm accounts, so you shouldn't ever need to post or send that info.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Welcome back to Constant Contact!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.