The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need an acknowledgment from recipients

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Need an acknowledgment from recipients

Good afternoon, 

I'd like to send out a campaign to all my active customers and have receipts acknowledge it. Is there any feature where I can incorporate an acknowledgment and know who actually receive it? 

Thank you, 

Alba 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Need an acknowledgment from recipients

Hello @AlbaS45 ,

Could you elaborate a bit? Are you wanting something beyond our automated email reports on your campaign's performance, the campaign reports in the user interface, and the engagement history for the individual contacts?

Generally if the contact doesn't get bounced (as shown in an email campaign's individual reporting page), then that means the email was successfully delivered. If you're finding this isn't the case, you may wish to reach out to the Deliverability team to see if you need to go through a safelisting or authentication process.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Re: Need an acknowledgment from recipients

Hi!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was looking for a way to get a in-built feature within the template to obtain an acknowledgement signature from the recipients. I've just called and talked to a CS rep about it. Unfortunately, CC does not have the ability to collect signatures yet. 

Thank you for your help! 

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured