Need for a clickable table of contents

Regular Participant

Need for a clickable table of contents

I desperately need to be able to have a clickable table of contents in the newsletter I have been sending out for more than 10 years. My newsletter contains 30 or so articles that for ease of navigation require a table of contents that the reader can easily use for navigation. Nothing remotely complicated about anything else is a purely text newsletter

The 3rd generation editor apparently does not permit this. I desparately need it. Please find a workable solution. Or permit use of "old" 3rd generation templates

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @davjohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize that we don't have a table of contents block in our new editing system and that we can not go back to using the older editor. I do recommend using our Pre-built Layout options, as they are a good way to get the organization you need for your newsletter to look great!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.