I'm having trouble getting these slices to line up properly. All my blocks that are split in two work perfectly, but this one with 3 is being a real pain. Doesn't seem to matter that they're all the same dimensions, there are still huge gaps. Anyone know how to fix this? Please help!
Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We took a look into the campaign you were working on and after reviewing the email we were able to locate what was causing the issue. To ensure that we did not lose any progress, we made a test campaign to troubleshoot on our end. After implementing the fix we sent ourselves a test to ensure the issue was resolved. While the main problem was resolved we noticed a couple of other similar spacing issues and implemented the fix to those as well. In the copy that we made all issues should be corrected. I would be happy to provide in-depth technical details if you would like, in the meantime here is a quick explanation: To be able to implement a fix we went into the code of the email and adjusted all the heights so they were the same for all the images. We also added in ''style=''display:block'' to each individual image tag in the code. We sent a test of the campaign to Gmail and it looks good to us. I recommend sending yourself a test email and see what you think!