Need help importing iPhone contacts into Outlook and using the Constant Contact add-in

FirstNameL94912
Participant

Need help importing iPhone contacts into Outlook and using the Constant Contact add-in

I am having two problems getting started

- I can't seem to find a way to import my iPhone contacts into Outlook

- After I try to login into the Constant Contact add in for Outlook and hit the submit button nothing happens

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FirstNameL94912 ,

While I don't have any insight regarding your iPhone-Outlook issue (I recommend contacting either Microsoft or Apple for that), I can try to troubleshoot your CTCT-Outlook issue.

Is the integration showing as connected in your account's integrations page? Is it already installed on the Outlook side, or does your Outlook not show any plugins with us? Are you getting any specific error messages or anything requesting permissions on the Outlook side of things, when connecting our integration?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.