We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Need help

ScottB1715
Consulting & Training

Need help

How do you copy a previous campaign?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ScottB1715 ,

The copy option for email campaigns can be found in several places. On the welcome screen there's a big gray button for each campaign that says Copy. When looking at the My Campaigns screen, you can select the respective campaign's More button, then select Copy. When looking at individual campaigns' reporting pages, each one has a More drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the page, with the Copy option. You can even do this from the Calendar view in My Campaigns, by selecting the respective campaign on the day it was scheduled, then selecting Copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.