Need to change acount profile info

Highlighted

Need to change acount profile info

Our organization has changed officers and there is a new person taking over Constant Contact. We need to take the account our of my name & email address and put it into his name and email address. Can you advise?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Need to change acount profile info

Hi @SACFLA,

Thanks for keeping your account information updated! Simply click the Profile Icon in the top right of your account and select My Account. In the My Profile section, you'll see the different links for updating/changing your account information. You may also need to edit the payment method for your account, and opt in/out of payment receipt emails:

2017-01-17_14-34-34.png

In addition, you can click the Profile Icon in the top right of your account and select My Settings to edit signature info:

2017-01-17_14-49-17.png

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured