Need to customize the new landing page format

SOLVED
Go to solution
SSands1023
Rookie
0 Votes

My organization is currently using a legacy landing page via a hyperlink in our email signatures to encourage people to signup for our CC newsletters.  The legacy page presents potential subscribers with an abbreviated selection of our lists that we picked...for reference, we have three primary lists for the public, but we also have several speciality lists that are topic-specific.

We need to move over to the new format of landing pages because we are bombarded with as many as 50 bogus signups per day.  Frustrated by the inability to stop these, we've recently implemented double opt-in to ensure that these spam subscriptions stay out of our metrics (since they're all listed as "Awaiting Confirmation").   To try and eliminate this problem, we will convert to a landing page in the new format (disabling the legacy landing page URL that we've used for years).  One big issue, however: the landing page template, as far as I can tell, only allows people to sign up for a single list that we've predesignated.  We need people to be able to pick from our three primary lists.

Is there an option that will allow us to do this?  Perhaps a page editor that I'm missing?  

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @SSands1023 , 

I completely understand the need for this kind of feature. Unfortunately, at this time, the landing pages only allow for one list to be selected. I will certainly pass along your feedback for this, however, and have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates or resolutions we have on this.

At this time, the only workarounds are to use multiple landing pages for each list, or use the legacy landing page, which it sounds like you are already doing. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @SSands1023 , 

I completely understand the need for this kind of feature. Unfortunately, at this time, the landing pages only allow for one list to be selected. I will certainly pass along your feedback for this, however, and have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates or resolutions we have on this.

At this time, the only workarounds are to use multiple landing pages for each list, or use the legacy landing page, which it sounds like you are already doing. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST