Need to link a 2nd Facebook page to account

Nwabuoku
Occasional Participant

Need to link a 2nd Facebook page to account

I have a new page that I will be posting for.  I now have administrator permissions for the FB page (and have verified this as I am able to post directly in FB), but when I go to add another page in Constant Contact, I am not seeing that page to link.  Am I missing a step?

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @Nwabuoku,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are unable to see where to post on two Facebook accounts. Please take a look at the steps listed in this article here on connecting your social media accounts and please let us know if that works! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Nwabuoku
Occasional Participant

This shows how to add the additional Facebook page under "Email", but it still does not show up under social.  I want to be able to schedule posts through the "social" section of CC, just like I do for my original FB and Instagram accounts.

Thanks,

Hello @Nwabuoku ,

Due to Facebook's 3rd party and API permissions restrictions, only one business account can be linked to one Constant Contact account. If you have multiple Facebook accounts you'd like to post to, you'll have to manually set up the others outside of our system.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Nwabuoku
Occasional Participant

Actually William, I was able to get the 2nd page added.  I called and spoke to someone at CC for help.  Although it took us about 30 minutes or so to solve the problem, he was awesome and got me through it.  He believes the issue may have to do with the last FB upgrade.  But I am squared away with both FB page/profiles linked in my CC account.

Interesting, I'll make sure to submit feedback to our Knowledge Base team to update the article I linked about the capability, in spite of or because of FB's API and permissions changes. Thank you for the update, @Nwabuoku .

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.