Need to make my account temporarily inactive

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need to make my account temporarily inactive

I've been trying to call your customer help number today and keep getting put on hold and disconnected. I am trying to put my account on hold for the month of December and will resume some time after the first of the year. Please help

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Need to make my account temporarily inactive

Hello @JaneB206. I'm sorry that you were having trouble getting in contact with us. We are unable to suspend your account through the Community and we ask that you call into our Billing team who will be able to assist you with this. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured