Need weekend support

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need weekend support

Me and my marketing manager worked all week/weekend and now our campaign wont load and  there is an unclear error message. We cannot get a hold of anyone - tried all the contact number. We are on the east coast so 8 am California time monday means we lose our scheduled window - prime time for sales Monday morning EST. We need help. We are on a trial as we will have multiple campaigns to send and this is not impressive. Constant contact...really? Can anybody help?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need weekend support

Hello @justynaw1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your email is not sending and has an error message, we completely understand how important it is to send out your newsletters on time. I took a look into your account and did some research on the error message that you are receiving. Can you please try to make a copy of the newsletter and send it out again? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.