New Contact list

SOLVED
Go to solution
Anciens
Rookie
0 Votes

I need help uploading a contact list, I have tried numerous ways and entering them one by one is definitely not in the book for over 3000 constituents. 

Thank you so muhc for your help.

I was hoping that I could connect directly to Donor Perfect and select the types of donors I want to add to the list but cannot seem to find this option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Anciens ,

I'd suggest exporting your Donor Perfect contacts from your database there as a CSV or XLS file type, make sure its formatted properly, then upload them into your Constant Contact account. If you need assistance exporting from Donor Perfect, I'd advise reaching out to their support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Anciens ,

I'd suggest exporting your Donor Perfect contacts from your database there as a CSV or XLS file type, make sure its formatted properly, then upload them into your Constant Contact account. If you need assistance exporting from Donor Perfect, I'd advise reaching out to their support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST