New Landing Pages set up question

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElizabethC99
Rookie
0 Votes
I am missing the formerly wonderful option people signing up had - to choose what they were interested in. I have my list segmented into a variety of interests - but not cannot seem to figure out how to give that option with your new Lead Generation / Landing Page. Help??!! Thank you, Elizabeth Champion
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElizabethC99 ,

At this time the updated landing page sign up forms only allow the selection of one list that they can be attached to. If you'd like to have multiple list selections available, I'd recommend using the legacy landing page sign up form. You can create or edit the legacy landing pages by going to the Sign Up Forms tab, then selecting Basic Landing Pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElizabethC99 ,

At this time the updated landing page sign up forms only allow the selection of one list that they can be attached to. If you'd like to have multiple list selections available, I'd recommend using the legacy landing page sign up form. You can create or edit the legacy landing pages by going to the Sign Up Forms tab, then selecting Basic Landing Pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST