We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

New Landing Pages set up question

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElizabethC99
Participant

New Landing Pages set up question

I am missing the formerly wonderful option people signing up had - to choose what they were interested in. I have my list segmented into a variety of interests - but not cannot seem to figure out how to give that option with your new Lead Generation / Landing Page. Help??!! Thank you, Elizabeth Champion
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @ElizabethC99 ,

At this time the updated landing page sign up forms only allow the selection of one list that they can be attached to. If you'd like to have multiple list selections available, I'd recommend using the legacy landing page sign up form. You can create or edit the legacy landing pages by going to the Sign Up Forms tab, then selecting Basic Landing Pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ElizabethC99 ,

At this time the updated landing page sign up forms only allow the selection of one list that they can be attached to. If you'd like to have multiple list selections available, I'd recommend using the legacy landing page sign up form. You can create or edit the legacy landing pages by going to the Sign Up Forms tab, then selecting Basic Landing Pages.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post