New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

SOLVED
Highlighted
Retail

New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

We created a new sign up page, however when we want to edit it we cannot find it anywhere. Please advise as to where this is stored for updates. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

Hi @VenaH4 

We'd be happy to help point you in the right direction for this! You can find the option to edit an active landing page by first clicking on the name of the landing page you want to edit. This will then bring you to a page where you will see three dots in the right-hand corner next to the blue "Promote" button. Clicking these dots will open to a menu with the option to edit in the drop down.

campaigns-tab-type-landing-pages-active-name-link-step123.png

landing-page-lead-gen-details-page-options-menu-and-edit-option-step4.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

Hi @VenaH4 

We'd be happy to help point you in the right direction for this! You can find the option to edit an active landing page by first clicking on the name of the landing page you want to edit. This will then bring you to a page where you will see three dots in the right-hand corner next to the blue "Promote" button. Clicking these dots will open to a menu with the option to edit in the drop down.

campaigns-tab-type-landing-pages-active-name-link-step123.png

landing-page-lead-gen-details-page-options-menu-and-edit-option-step4.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured