New Partner Console - no ACCOUNT tab

MaryL88
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I'm a long time CC Partner. The new ACCOUNT tab is not showing up in my personal account. Left a message for CC Help but there's an hour wait.

If you had this problem, how was it resolved? Thx

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

If your account is still missing the Accounts tab, please call 1-855-854-8609, or email partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username and a mention of this missing element, so their team can make sure to adjust your account accordingly.

9 REPLIES 9
JamesD849
Rookie
0 Votes

We have the exact same problem. We launched a new campaign for a client yesterday morning. This morning we have no access to any client accounts. Wonderful!

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JamesD849 , 

I do apologize that you ran into this issue - I see that you were in contact with a member of our team earlier today and they are working to get it resolved for you. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns regarding this! 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JamesD849
Rookie
0 Votes

We were temporarily given access to the old partner console to reach our client accounts.  We received email on Tuesday telling us that "Effective today you will now go to contstantcontact.com/login to login." We no longer have access to the old partner console and the Accounts tab is still missing on our account. We are once again blocked from any access to our client accounts. The was obviously not fully tested the first time around and has not been tested the second time either. We are paying for a service that we have no access to. Constant Contact has disrupted our work on behalf of our clients twice in the course of one week.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If your account is still missing the Accounts tab, please call 1-855-854-8609, or email partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username and a mention of this missing element, so their team can make sure to adjust your account accordingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JamesD849
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been waiting on hold for over 20 minutes and counting after a warning that this is a time of unusually high support activity. No surprise there, considering what a catastrophic failure this process has been. This has already cost our company hours of lost working time. We had someone "adjust our account" last week and now we have no access to our client accounts for the second time in a week.

JamesD51958
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

After spending an hour on hold, our problem was addressed in just a few minutes. These two disruptions have wasted hours of our time. We are currently paying 45% more than we were paying last year for no meaningful change or improvement in services.  To the contrary, we have had the complete inability to use Constant Contact at all twice in the course of one week. It's time for us to start deciding on a replacement service to recommend to our clients.

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MaryL88 , 

I do certainly apologize for the inconvenience caused! This is a recently discovered issue that I have flagged on your account. Our engineering team is working to get it resolved across the board, but I was able to reach out to our partner team and they informed me that they were able to get it fixed for your account. Would you mind trying to log in again? If you are still running into the same issue, please let me know. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MaryL88
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

No, the problem has not been resolved. 

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MaryL88 , 

I do certainly apologize about that. If your account is still missing the Accounts tab, please call 1-855-854-8609, or email partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username and a mention of this missing element, so their team can make sure to adjust your account accordingly.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST