We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

New Sign-in Notification

DavidC9730
Frequent Participant

New Sign-in Notification

You sent me an email saying I had a new sign in but when you sent me the "Sign-In Details: Where? Concord, California, United States When? Friday, July 9, 2021 2:01:09 AM UTC What? Browser: CHROME - Windows 10 IP address: 24.23.164.65 The big problem with this is that July 9 at 2 am hasn't happened yet! It's July 8 at 10:14 pm. What am I supposed to do with this information?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DavidC9730 ,

As you'll see from your own copy-paste, the time listed was 2:01:09 AM UTC (Pacific equivalent would've been 10:01:09pm Pacific Time), which would put it at just before your post to the Feedback boards. 

This was a standard alert letting you know there was a new sign in at that UTC time stamp. That way if you believe it's suspicious, you can reach out to us to investigate or update your account login info accordingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.