The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

New User Help

Highlighted

New User Help

Hi. Just getting started and need help with the following please I am a real estate agent. 

1) How do I add a signature block (picture and all contact details) into an email, so I don't have to type it in every time?

2) I am planning to use the Multiple User function for my real estate team. I want the ability to share templates with team members, but want our individual signature blocks to be associated with our accounts. For example, Cindy sends an email and her photo and contact details are at the bottom of the template and then Brad send and email and his photo and contact details are at the bottom. Is this a feature of Email Plus?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: New User Help

Hello @BrittanyS998,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That is a great question. Once you edit the bottom of your newsletters with your information and a picture you can create copies of your email and you won't need to edit that part again. If you want it to be permanent for every newsletter without copying you will want to take a look at our branded footer options

For your second question, email plus does offer an option for multiple users but it is still designed for only one business to use the account. You will want to open a business partner account in order to transfer templates from one business to another and manage the accounts easily. I will have someone reach out to you as well about becoming a business partner, one great thing about it is it doesn't cost a thing! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured