New account can't send to recipient list

SOLVED
Go to solution
SteveK2902
Rookie
0 Votes

We just signed on, we are in the free trial. We created a mailing list with a little over 1500 email addresses. Is there any particular reason why we can't run a campaign?  When we go to schedule it to run, the box is greyed out and we can't select our list. I'd just as well skip the free trial and get the $40 subscription if it means you'll unlock this program and allow us to use it. I mean, what good is a trial if we can't trial it?  Does it work or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SteveK2902,

Please follow the steps listed here to upgrade your plan, and if those steps are not working please give us a call tomorrow during regular business hours for more assistance. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SteveK2902,

As you can see on the scheduling page, you only have 99 contacts you can send too remaining until May 6th. When you start a trial, you can only send up to 100 email addresses during the entire trial. If you need to send too more than that now, please upgrade your account. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SteveK2902
Rookie
0 Votes

I figured that, which is why I was trying to upgrade my account and it does not let me do that either. Neither of the plans are active to click on and go to next steps. I would love to start with the $40 basic plan and see how well the platform works for me before going further, and, for now I don't see going much more than 2,000 email contacts. Someone can reach out to us and get us signed up we are ready.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SteveK2902,

Please follow the steps listed here to upgrade your plan, and if those steps are not working please give us a call tomorrow during regular business hours for more assistance. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST