New contact automation

SOLVED
Go to solution
ShatrieceW
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I've added a Zap that allows our Mighty Network registrant to go on to our list upon registration. Is there a way to automate the welcome email series that would go out once the new registrant is added to the list? Right now we're on the basic plan. 

Would i just manually send the email or is there an automation feature available? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adelina_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ShatrieceW 

You could potentially use the Welcome Email that is available with Email Basic. If you already have a Welcome Email set up or would like the automation when you add contacts manually or move contacts as well we would need the Email Plus Automation or to send out the email manually! 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Adelina_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ShatrieceW 

You could potentially use the Welcome Email that is available with Email Basic. If you already have a Welcome Email set up or would like the automation when you add contacts manually or move contacts as well we would need the Email Plus Automation or to send out the email manually! 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ShatrieceW
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Thx Adelina! I'll try it. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST