New contact emailed to team

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

New contact emailed to team

I am trying to find a way to send a new contact , by email if possible to my team without having to have them access Constant Contact. Are there any automations for that? Thanks

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: New contact emailed to team

Hello @StevenJ56,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize, but I need some more information to completely understand what you are asking. Are you trying to send over a email address that is new to your team? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How do I explain?

When someone fills out a web form and they are automatically added to a contact list, I was wondering if there is any way to have the contact information automatically emailed to an employee?

Highlighted

Hi @StevenJ56 

The good news is you can can set up a daily automatic email report with details about contacts who has subscribed. This report will include the date and time of when they subscribed, their email address, along with their first and last name.

sign-up-forms-tab-options-basic-landing-pages-step12 (2).png

sign-up-forms-tab-landing-pages-and-more-contact-emails-sign-up-and-unsubscribe-updates-step3 (1).png

get-updates-in-your-inbox-overlay-schedule-email-report-to-and-change-schedule-button-step456.png

Is this what you were looking for?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured