New contact

ren007
Consulting & Training

New contact

I have recently run a campaign that had gated content in the form of a landing page where people needed to input their info to download a report.  

I also created a separate landing page for social media so I can see who from there downloaded the report.   On the social media landing page, it says 'New contacts added'  I wanted to know if these are people that are not in my existing database and have see my post and wanted to download the report?

The other thing is that I had recently updated our company database and there may have been new contacts added. Is this what this means "'new contacts' as some of the names that are in the existing updated database are also in the new contacts list.

Please, please can you clarify this for me. 

One last thing. On the reporting section under contacts added organically does this mean they are brand spanking new.

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Good Morning, It looks like you were able to connect with Chat support this morning and resolve your issue. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.