New email editor.

RobertE473
Regular Participant

I have been using CC for a number of years. Afraid I find your latest rendition of your editor troubling. For some reason rather frequently when I try to scroll up or down my email disappears and I am sent back to Campaigns. I then click on my email and get it back sometimes missing the last changes I made. Very frustrating.

Second, you no longer offer a border around the entire email. Why? I tried using one of your templates which had a black border. But when editing it I could not change the color. Your first editor that I used several years ago included a border color of which I could change. If I didn't want a border I change its color to the same as the background. No problem.

Lately, I have found your editor very frustrating. Not sure how long I am going to put up with it.

5 REPLIES 5
Frankie_P

Hi @RobertE473

What browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience with your email campaign in a different browser or even a private/incognito window? Do any of these connectivity troubleshooting steps help? 

As for the border of your emails, the good news is these are feature requests we are currently tracking and collecting feedback on. Both having the ability to add borders around an entire email and to change a campaign's preset border color have their own feedback threads. In fact we recommend sharing your need for these features directly on their threads.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frankie_P

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frankie_P

Reply from @RobertE473 

I use Google Chrome. Firefox and Safari seem to be the same. My main issue was with borders and getting used to the new editor.

Frankie.P

Dottie
Participant

I agree with your frustration on not being able to change the border color. I have been using this same newsletter template for 2+ years and am now having to start over instead of just updating each week. Have you made any progress with this or found any acceptable workarounds?

CWeber

CRACO
Participant

Last month or so when I copy my last campaign template to produce a new one all the items are missing from my previous campaign and I have to start from scratch. I have been working this way on constant contact for years and this new issue is causing me serious delays in getting work out to my customers. Please help! Your chat folks just tell me this is an issue your engineers are aware of and working on it

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article