New image editor

Regular Participant

New image editor

Looking for help with the image editor. I used to be able to lay text over an image but now the editor displays oddly - I can't see or access the different things I need in this squished up editor, and I cannot possibly do what I used to be able to do. Is this a browser issue or continued problems with this editor? 

Mary-BethA_0-1604933547154.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Mary-BethA ,

It looks like there might be something causing the image editor screen to not appear correctly on your end. Have you had a chance to perform any connectivity troubleshooting? If it's occurring while you're working on a legacy email at night, it's possible it's linked to the 2ge nighttime issues we've received reports about. Is the issue also occurring when editing emails and images in the normal editor?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

This worked for months - way does it not work now? I downloaded Edge, same problem. I cleared my cache. Same problem. I am working on a legacy email, but not at night. How do I fix this?