New to Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrettS5
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I am new to Constant Contact.

I am currently the Human Resources Director for a construction company in a large city on the East Coast.

I would like to publish an internal HR Newsletter to our employees on a monthly basis. Are there any training opportunities available to assist me with learning how to effectively use Constant Contact?

Thank you,

Kimura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrettS5 ,

I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your first email.

When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format), with relevant links for newcomers using the system. You're also welcome to call our general support so you can work 1:1 with an agent, and also screenshare while they're logged into the account.

Otherwise, our Knowledge Base has articles available for all the different tools in our system, with written instructions, visual aids, video tutorials, and common troubleshooting steps as well.

---

If you end up having trouble with the emails getting delivered internally, I'd recommend providing the below two articles to your organization's IT. That way you can maximize deliverability and trustworthiness for internal emailing coming from an outside source, in this case, us.

See also:

Email Authentication FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrettS5 ,

I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your first email.

When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format), with relevant links for newcomers using the system. You're also welcome to call our general support so you can work 1:1 with an agent, and also screenshare while they're logged into the account.

Otherwise, our Knowledge Base has articles available for all the different tools in our system, with written instructions, visual aids, video tutorials, and common troubleshooting steps as well.

---

If you end up having trouble with the emails getting delivered internally, I'd recommend providing the below two articles to your organization's IT. That way you can maximize deliverability and trustworthiness for internal emailing coming from an outside source, in this case, us.

See also:

Email Authentication FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST