New to Constant Contact

KeithB752
Participant
0 Votes

I am a REALTOR that gets requests from prospects that have responded to a landing page to determine the value of their home.

When I replied under my regular email, which is a Gmail account using my own domain, I have discovered that about 75% of my emails responding to these requests end up as spam. I found this out by accident, and I was wondering why my response rate was so low when these people initiated contact seeking information. I have a tracker, and it shows a large number of thee emails are not being opened.

I am looking for a mail service that will allow me to respond to these people without going to spam. Will Constant Contact do that for me?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KeithB752,

Yes, with Constant Contact we have a good reputation with large email clients. We do recommend that you Self-authenticate with your own domain to ensure your emails are received as well. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.