New verified address isn't working

SOLVED
Go to solution
RuiV
Occasional Participant

New verified address isn't working

I added a new email address to use in From and Reply fields. It is correctly verified and says so in the list of verified addresses. However, it keeps not showing up in the selection list in my new mailing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jessica_H
Employee

Hey @RuiV!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems selecting a verified email address for your email campaign. We'd be happy to work with you to get this issue resolved. Have you tried exiting and re-entering the campaign?

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jessica_H
Employee

Hey @RuiV!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems selecting a verified email address for your email campaign. We'd be happy to work with you to get this issue resolved. Have you tried exiting and re-entering the campaign?

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

RuiV
Occasional Participant

Hi Jessica H,

Thank you for your help. Meanwhile, somehow (no action on my part), the email address found its way to the selection list and I was able to select it in my campaigns. 

Hello @RuiV. Thanks for updating us! I'm happy to hear that this address is showing now for you. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.