Newbie Email list contact names upload

DavidH53523
Participant

Newbie Email list contact names upload

Hi Everyone! 

I'm new to CC and just trying to get the swing of things here. So basically I have an email list that I have loaded on an excel sheet but every time I uploaded (which was 3 times and I deleted the whole list) it it will not send the emails to the list I already have set up? Just a little lost here thanks for the help guys!

1 REPLY 1
Amber_L
Employee

Hello @DavidH53523,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble uploading your contacts! I've taken a look at your account and see that you were able to upload that last attempt to a list, so I hope that it's working for you now. If it isn't, could you please provide more information about the steps that you're taking and the problem that you encounter?

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.