Newbie Membrer.....1st time use

Highlighted

Newbie Membrer.....1st time use

As a newbie (pardon my ignorance) I have a question....

I am planning on purchasing leads (1000 daily leads) from a company called Lead-Net Marketing.  Am I able to import these leads daily and mail them out with Constant Contact?

Thank you for any input/suggestions....

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Newbie Membrer.....1st time use

Hey there @BruceB9404,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While we understand the importance of getting up and running as efficiently as possible, unfortunately we do not allow contacts from purchased lists. As we are a permission-based email marketing service, using purchased lists goes against our Terms of Service (5. Access and Use of the Site and the Produ...

It's also generally good practice not to use these lists are they tend to have extremely unfavorable delivery rates, and those that do go through tend to result in mass-unsubscribes and very high levels of spam reports. 

We do offer several different resources for growing your contacts organically - typically through either lead-generation landing pages, join-my-list apps, or lead ads on social media.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.