Newsletter/Autoresponder signups not working

Participant

Newsletter/Autoresponder signups not working

I have tested my signup on https://myjoyfulhealth.com  5 times now, with 5 different email addresses.

It is not working.

It seems the last time it worked was in late September.  I used to have signups every week.  I haven't changed anything.

What do you think is wrong?

Diana

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @DianaW80,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The sign up form on your website does not appear to be a Constant Contact sign up form. You will have to reach out to your web designer for more information about why it is not working properly. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Wow!  Thanks for that information.  I think she used "Thrive" Themes, or something... 

Is there someone I can hire to make the correction for me, or do I have to go back to my original website developer?

Hello @DianaW80,

Of course! For this specific sign-up form, yes you will want to go back to your original website developer. You can also take a look at our sign-up forms that come with directions on how to install them on your website. Another option is to give our Support Team a call and ask about our Marketing Advisor sign-up form design and installation services. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.