Newsletter Displays too Wide in E-mail

SOLVED
Go to solution
MattP9234
Rookie
0 Votes

We have had various reports of our newsletter displaying as larger than the maximum screen width and not being able to scroll to see the full extent.  It seems to have this issue sporadically for subscribers - some have the issue all the time, and some are impacted occasionally. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MattP9234 , 

I do apologize that you are experiencing that. All of our templates are standard 600px wide, and mobile responsive, designed to fit to all screen types, so we would want to investigate this further. I did send myself a test of your email campaigns to a couple different email clients/devices, and I was unable to replicate the stretching issue you are referencing.

I would advise giving our support team a call at 866-289-2101 for live, 1:1 assistance. If you can, please make sure to have a screenshot of the issue, as well as the email client and device that this issue is experienced on so that they can troubleshoot with you. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MattP9234 , 

I do apologize that you are experiencing that. All of our templates are standard 600px wide, and mobile responsive, designed to fit to all screen types, so we would want to investigate this further. I did send myself a test of your email campaigns to a couple different email clients/devices, and I was unable to replicate the stretching issue you are referencing.

I would advise giving our support team a call at 866-289-2101 for live, 1:1 assistance. If you can, please make sure to have a screenshot of the issue, as well as the email client and device that this issue is experienced on so that they can troubleshoot with you. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST