Newsletter messed up

Highlighted

Newsletter messed up

I sent a test newsletter and it looked fine on the screen before sending it. When I opened it in email, the columns were skewed. I also just tried to print to pdf and it was all messed up. It made it into 2 pages from one and most of the graphics were missing.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Newsletter messed up

Hello @TammyH098 

I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with your not only downloading your email but how your email is displaying incorrectly in your email client. In order to thoroughly troubleshoot what is happening here please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information: 

1. What email client are you using to send the test email to? (example: Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo)
  2. What is the name of the campaign that appeared incorrectly in your email inbox?
  3. Can you provide a screenshot of how the email appeared?
  4. When attempting to download the email as a PDF, did you do this within Constant Contact or from your email inbox? 

If you had attempted to download your campaign from Constant Contact, unfortunately, we cannot set the page breaks when downloading the campaign as a PDF. It may be best to download your campaign as a PNG or JPEG file. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up with you once we receive an email with the necessary information.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured