Newsletter registration problem; change of email

Newsletter registration problem; change of email

My webmaster is telling me that our sign up for newsletter link is NOT working and that it appears to be an issue from the Constant Contact end of things.  May we look at that issue?

Also, I am retiring our old email address of   soon.  That is currently my sign on to get into my work pages.  I did go into my account settings and made a couple of changes there.  How do I resolve any issues with eliminating this email address?
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @somewheresewingaol.coms ,

Did your web master provide any specific info regarding your sign up form's issues, like any specific error messaging, information from the console, etc.? Additionally, is this regarding a coded form like an inline or pop up form, a linked landing page form, or a form made through an integration for a specific website builder or similar 3rd party system?

Additionally, it looks like your current account email address and username are no longer the old AOL address. If you need to un-verify it, you can delete it through the Verify Addresses tab in My Settings, once it's no longer set as your account's primary email address nor the Billing address.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Yes ...  after a few back and forth emails to determine issues, we are good to go.  Thank you for your immediate responses to our questions and for helping to fix the situation.

I'm glad you were able to get that figured out @somewheresewingaol.coms ! 

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.