The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Newsletter sent to few people and 0% click rate?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Newsletter sent to few people and 0% click rate?

Hello,

I just noticed that a newsletter of mine sent Jun 15 suddenly had 0% click rate. This wasn't 0% before. What happened?

Is this a glitch? 

Screenshot_45.jpgScreenshot_46.jpg

It was sent to only 26 people but I know that it was sent to over 1000 people because it was sent out to the lists.

Please assist.

Thanks

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Newsletter sent to few people and 0% click rate?

Hello @RJB99 ,

It appears that email was set up to only send to people with the "DO NOT EMAIL..." tag. You can see how many recipients would be available while scheduling right under the list selector in the schedule page. That said, it does look like you were able to set it up correctly in the resend, and get it to the 2000+ contacts it was supposed to go to. If you run into any other issues please don't hesitate to reach out.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured