Newsletter

SOLVED
Go to solution
AngelaT834
Rookie
0 Votes

I was told by my website Master, , that if they place my Newsletter onto my website, it will have this " " on top, which I do not want. They said that I need to send them my Newsletter in Word instead of a pdf . Can you help me with this? Sincerely, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngelaT834 ,

Emails can only be downloaded as either PDFs or images (which won't contain any active links). It sounds like your webmaster is using a 3rd party program that will show its logo above a document that's being embedded into your site?

Either way, there's no way for us to generate a different document type for your email. If you don't want that 3rd party integration showing above your email on your site, I'd advise either just linking to your emails using their permanent URLs, or using the archive widget if your web host allows the coding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngelaT834 ,

Emails can only be downloaded as either PDFs or images (which won't contain any active links). It sounds like your webmaster is using a 3rd party program that will show its logo above a document that's being embedded into your site?

Either way, there's no way for us to generate a different document type for your email. If you don't want that 3rd party integration showing above your email on your site, I'd advise either just linking to your emails using their permanent URLs, or using the archive widget if your web host allows the coding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
L1785
Rookie
0 Votes

Maybe someone out there can help me with a new project. I never used constant contact. My client asked me to design a one-page newsletter to be sent out each month from Constant Contact. What should the final file format be... should it be a Word.doc, a .png or .jpg or a .PDF. I am creating the newsletter in inDesign, and can be output to an 8.5" x 11" .pdf printable document.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @L1785,

It may be easier if you can speak to someone on the phone about this so they can share the screen with you. You will have to give us a call here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST