We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Newsletters received in PC's have random lines.

NataschaP2
Participant

Newsletters received in PC's have random lines.

image001-6.png

image001-5.png

 Hi there,
I am reaching out because I am noticing that the newsletters sent to PC's have random lines and colors. Meanwhile, newsletters received in macs do not tend to have these random lines. I am concerned about the glitch and wonder why there is a glitch for those who have a PC. 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @NataschaP2 ,

Are you able to verify any aspects of these emails? Is it occurring in a specific email client (Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, etc.)? Are the issues only occurring when viewed in dark mode, or also light mode? Does re-arranging or re-coloring the email at all result in any changes once delivered? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

It occurs on Outlook, but on my mac, I have seen it happen on Office 365. They occur in light mode. I have re-arrange and re-color the email, and it still shows up.
Thanks!

In that case it sounds like an issue Outlook has had with ESP emails for awhile now, which results in the outer background coloring bleeding through in sporadic locations. Our engineers and Microsoft are aware of the issue, however since it's occurring specifically in Outlook and Office programs for various ESPs, we're relying on them to be able to resolve the issue.

We have seen intermittent success when re-arranging and recoloring blocks, but if that's not working then isn't much else that can be done beyond making the outer and inner background the same exact color. I'll tag your account so that if and when there is an update to this issue that our engineers are made aware of, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.